Activities for Kids 3+
BAMBI Activities provide a wide range of activities for children ages 3 to 6 years old to develop their athletic, creative and cognitive skills.
- Kung Fu: In collaboration with Thai-Chinese Shaolin Kung Fu Academy, BAMBI provides a structured lesson in Shaolin Kung Fu, which includes instruction in stretching, martial arts and gymnastics.
- Football: Taught by Bangkok French Academy, BAMBI’s football class builds individual skills and teamwork.
- Dance: In collaboration with rumPUREE World Dance Studio, BAMBI’s dance class provides an introduction to various dance styles and stretching techniques, all set to fun, upbeat music.
- Play-Based Nature Activities: In collaboration with Grow Learning Gardens, BAMBI’s play-based nature class teaches kids about gardening, growing fruits and vegetables and the different species that live in our wonderful garden. From creating a frog waterpark to growing microgreens, each week is sure to be a surprise for our budding naturalists.
- Toddler Music: Music class led by our music teacher. Songs with matching instruments and lots of fun!
Suggested donations per child are ฿200 for BAMBI members and ฿400 for non-members.
Activities require pre-booking. Please see the specific activity for details.
For more information: email email@example.com.
To ensure that BAMBI Activities are safely enjoyed by everyone, we have some rules in place. A summary is below, but please review the complete rules carefully before attending.
- Sick children should not attend.
- Adult supervision is required at all times.
- Air quality policy and playgroup cancellation: Between 1 December to 31 March of each year, BAMBI Playgroups and Activities are subject to our Air Quality Policy, which specifies PM2.5 AQI levels at which point BAMBI Playgroups and Activities are automatically canceled.
- Photography: Our BAMBI photographer and volunteers may take photos at the activity. If you do not wish to have photos of your child taken, please inform the BAMBI volunteer at registration.
Throughout the year, please always check BAMBI’s online calendar before setting out, as our Activities are run by volunteers and are occasionally subject to last-minute cancellations.
You can also sign up for our e-newsletter to get regular updates delivered to your inbox.
Volunteer with BAMBI Activities!
December 30, 2021
For children aged 3-6.
In collaboration with Thai-Chinese Shaolin Kung Fu Academy, BAMBI provides a structured lesson in Shaolin Kung Fu, which includes instruction in stretching, martial arts and gymnastics.
Location: Thai-Chinese Shaolin Kung Fu, Interchange 21 Tower.
Please register at –>HERE<–.
Booking will open on the Thursday at 10:30 before each event.
December 31, 2021
For children aged 1-3.
Come and join our music class led by our music teacher. Songs with matching instruments and lots of fun!
Location: Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok.
Please register at –>HERE<–..
Booking will open on the Thursday at 10:30 one week before each event.