Touch Therapy Workshop
December 09, 2019 9:30am - 11:00am
View in calendar
Learn the benefits of massage and how to use touch therapy for children’s healthy development.
- Time & day: Monday Dec 9th, 9:30am – 11:00am
- Target age: For children aged 0-5.
- Description: Children require a variety of tactile stimulation to fully develop their body, mind and spirit. Learn the benefits of massage and how to use touch therapy for children. Noriko Andersen is a childbirth educator and sex education navigator from Japan. Noriko will be sharing her knowledge on how to foster children’s healthy development and self esteem.
- Registration required or not: No registration required
- Water/snack provided: nil
- Location: Antique Cafe & Cakes, 3/7 Sukhumvit 31,Soi Sawadee 1 , Bangkok.
- Transportation/parking availability: Paid parking at RSU building nearby, onsite parking not available.
- Donation per family: ฿100 for members and ฿300 for non-members.