Water safety and CPR workshop – Saturday
December 07, 2019 9:30am - 11:15am
View in calendar
This is a charity fundraiser for baby York. BAMBI will be matching donations at this event. All proceeds will be donated towards baby York’s medical care. It’s open to everyone, members and non-members. RSVP is required.
- Time & day: Saturday Dec 7th, Session 1: 9:30am – 10:15am. Session 2: 10:30am – 11:15am
- Target age: Parents, nannies & carers. There will be interpreters for Thai, Burmese and Japanese at the Wednesday sessions.
- Description: As most of you are aware, on the 17th of November baby York drowned and is now requiring extensive medical care. His parents’ insurance has maxed out and they have to pay enormous fees for his medical care in Bangkok. BAMBI in collaboration with Bangkok Dolphins are running water safety and CPR workshops for parents, nannies and carers. These workshops are by Midwife and first aid instructor Emma McNerlin and first aid instructors from Bangkok Dolphins. There will be information on water safety, what to do, what to watch for etc. Hand on CPR training with resuscitation dummies will be part of the workshop. All workshop are in English but there will be interpreters for Thai, Burmese and Japanese at the Wednesday sessions. All proceeds from these workshops will be matched by BAMBI and will be donated towards baby York’s medical care. This is open to everyone, non members as well as members.
- Registration required or not: RSVP is required, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Water/snack provided: nil
- Location: Antique Cafe & Cakes, 3/7 Sukhumvit 31,Soi Sawadee 1 , Bangkok.
- Transportation/parking availability: Paid parking at RSU building nearby, onsite parking not available.
- Donation: ฿300 per person.