BAMBI News January 2020
Published on: January 13, 2020
Happy New Year and a happy 2020 to you all!
May this year be fulfilling and extraordinary in all your endeavors. I wish you good health, much happiness, and many new opportunities and possibilities.
I am so excited as I write this! January brings new beginnings, a new school term starts, and we can meet new friends and do something new.
So let me tell you what’s new for BAMBI this year!
- Committee: As you may have noticed at our events and playgroups, some of our committee members are new so we are looking forward to implementing new ideas!
- Playgroups: We continue to seek new ideas and feedback to improve our playgroups for members.
Activities: We will be introducing more new activities for children over three soon!
- WOMBLES: In 2020, WOMBLES dinners will change to be fundraising charity dinners. We are planning to have meaningful and fun dinners for all members to enjoy while giving back to the community.
- Me-Time: There are many exciting activities planned this year! Please check our Facebook page regularly for some great ways to relax and learn new things!
- Volunteers: We still need volunteers for playgroups, activities and designer positions. If you are interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
January is the month when people come up with their new year’s resolutions. Do you already have some? This year my resolution is to set some objectives. I will set goals and find ways to get there.
Since my children were born, I’ve failed to achieve my goals as so many unexpected events and surprises come up every day! Before kids, I used to write a to-do list with objectives every morning and by the end of the day, everything on the list would be crossed off as I achieved the objectives. I felt satisfied about being active and finishing my tasks. This is what I want again!
My 2020 will be very active but also a very fulfilling one, I am sure! If my year will be active, you can be sure that BAMBI is going to have a very active year as well!
Thank you for your continued support. We will make sure to keep offering our services and introduce new things for you and your children this year! Please follow our Facebook page so as not to miss any fun events.