Since its formation in 1982, BAMBI has a long tradition of supporting underprivileged mothers and children in Thailand. We consider it a cornerstone of our values.
BAMBI’s commitment to charities
- BAMBI holds dedicated charity events each year, including the Yard Sales and at least one other large-scale event.
- Since 2017, BAMBI has allocated the membership subscriptions of its approximately 80+ volunteers to go to a designated charity chosen each year by the BAMBI committee.
- Our charities team finds and partners with a number of local charities focused on children and/or mothers.
- BAMBI Pattaya is active in its local community, sponsoring local projects to improve the lives of children and families. They choose a charity partner each year for their fundraising efforts.
- BAMBI also seeks out opportunities to raise awareness for local charities and to and redistribute resources to mothers and children in need both in Bangkok and beyond. We warmly welcome your donations and will make sure that they are put to good use.
ReportsYou can read about our Charities activities in our magazine. We also publish a full account in the annual Chairwoman’s Report. For more information, please email us at: email@example.com.
Get involved with BAMBI CharitiesIf you are motivated to join our amazing charities team at BAMBI, please see our call for volunteers or contact us for more information.
For donating goods…While BAMBI collects donations of second-hand items at specific events, here are a few organizations that accept donations of used goods throughout the year.
Central Thailand MissionE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +66-81-6971409 Tel: +66-2-51009079 Web: centralthailandmission.com/ctm/
Second Chance99/101 At Narong Road, Klong Toey, Bangkok Tel: 02-249-1921 (Tuesday-Saturday during shop hours) Email: email@example.com Web: www.scbkk.org/index.html | Schedule a pick-up Drop off donations: 10am–5pm (Tues-Fri) or 10–4pm (Saturday)
Want to partner with BAMBI? If you are a charity that would like to involve BAMBI with a project or a school that is interested in developing partnerships of charitable outreach, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.