Shrewsbury International School Bangkok Riverside
- Time & day: Mondays, 10:00-11:00am | Wednesdays, 1:30-3:00pm | Fridays, 10:00-11:00am
- Target age: For children aged 1-4 years
- Description: Children can make full use of the school’s superb Early Years indoor and outdoor environment and enjoy arts and crafts activities, sand pit and messy play, books, music, construction, and water play in the Splash Pool. Join in storytime and sing-along sessions led by Early Years staff.
- Registration required or not: Yes Registration will open on Friday the week before at 12pm. Please revisit this page to register.
- Location (school name, address): Shrewsbury International School Bangkok Riverside, 1922 Charoen Krung Road, Wat Phrayakrai
- Transportation/parking availability: Parking available onsite. Chatrium Riverside Hotel provide free shuttle boat service from Sathorn Pier (BTS Saphan Thaksin)
- Water/snack provided: Refreshments and snacks provided for children and parents
- Fee per family: ฿400 per child, ฿200 per child for further siblings and BAMBI members.
- Contact: For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- ID required to enter: Yes
Shrewsbury International School Bangkok Riverside, 1922 Charoen Krung Road, Wat Phrayakrai